Results® is an award-winning Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Business, and Field Service Management solution that serves a wide range of industries and business sizes. Results enables businesses to build and maintain amazing business relationships, automate processes, grow sales, improve service, manage projects, control billing as well as manage a mobile workforce. Results delivers an unapparelled user experience with interactive Kanban workflow boards and user-configurable screen layouts. It integrates with the most popular business applications, including every international and USA version of QuickBooks Desktop and QuickBooks Online, as well as Outlook, Gmail, and Zapier.
- Results connects all departments together becoming your “one-stop shop” for accessing all the information you need to build and maintain amazing relationships.
- Exceed customer expectations when everyone knows what was promised, what was ordered, what projects are underway, and what is scheduled for the future.
- Provide excellent customer service by reviewing the complete account history in one click.
- Easily track the entire sales cycle by managing sales opportunities, create and send accurate quotes, schedule follow up, and manage the sales pipeline.
- Streamline workflow and ensure every detail from the sales process is preserved when you convert sales from estimates to sales orders to invoices, all from within Results.
- Track follow up activities and make sure no accounts fall through the cracks.
- Create a library of customized process templates to automatically assign tasks to the right person at the right time.
- Improve customer satisfaction by ensuring consistent service delivery and that nothing is missed.
SERVICE ORDERS & SCHEDULING
- Easily view team schedules and assignments with the Results WorkGroup calendar. Manage appointments within the calendar to reschedule or adjust workloads on-the-fly.
- View and manage scheduled activities from the calendar, or by the customer, project, or Assigned-To for ultimate control and flexibility.
- Improve information accuracy by ensuring contact information is always up-to-date and that sales orders and invoices are always be mailed to the correct address.
- Assure accuracy by automating the pipeline to invoice creation. With a click of a button, quotes can be converted into sales orders and sales orders into invoices, ensuring no details are included.
- Eliminate double data entry. It shouldn’t matter if information is updated in Results or QuickBooks. Contact information, sales orders, invoices, and payments only need to be entered once.
- Improve information accuracy. Ensure that contact information is always up-to-date and that sales orders and invoices are always be sent to the correct address.
- Control time-billing by allowing users to convert billable time directly into invoices.
- Easily create invoices that integrate with QuickBooks. Easily convert quotes and sales orders into invoices.
- Users have the key information to manage customer accounts including products ordered, account balances, and payments – without needing access to QuickBooks.
PROVIDE MORE VISIBILITY TO QUICKBOOKS DATA
- Bi-directional Integration It doesn’t matter if information is added or updated in QuickBooks or Results; our powerful bi-directional integration allows users to work within the software they need to get the job done.
- Automatically update both systems Results and QuickBooks integrate so that both systems are automatically updated with the latest information from customers, jobs, vendors and employees, products, estimates and orders, jobs and projects, and invoices and payments.
- Stop entering data twice Results for QuickBooks will improve the accuracy of financial data and eliminate double entry to save time and reduce errors. Quotes are transferred to sales orders which are converted to invoices – all with the simplicity of a single click.
System Design and Technology
- Mobile-first design – use any device and work-from-anywhere for universal data access
- Cross-platform architecture – runs on Windows servers or Apache, using MS-SQL or MySQL
- Progressive Web App (PWA) – delivers maximum flexibility and the best user experience
- SaaS / Cloud – for the ultimate flexibility to work from any device
- OnPremise – for an enterprise infrastructure or any security and compliance requirements
- Perpetual & Subscription License
- Site License – for unlimited users
- Branded (white-label) License – for franchises, corporations, and government entities
Easily adapts to the various industries we serviced
- Consulting Firms
- Software and IT Firms
- CPA, Bookkeeping, and Tax Firms
- Legal Firms
- Financial Services Firms
Healthcare and Medical with HIPAA Compliance
Specialty Schools and Training Academies
Warehousing and Distribution Companies
Field Service Management
- Construction, Remodeling and Restoration
- HVAC, Electrical and Plumbing Contractors
- Roofing, Landscaping and Tree Services
- Inspections for Compliance and Certification
- Cable Installations for Networks and Security
- Delivery and Set-up of Medical Equipment
Telephone and Communications Firms
Associations and Grassroots Organizations
Civil Rights, Nonprofits, and Church Groups
Civilian and military government agencies