December 8, 2013
Make sure to download your Results upgrade today and put the following new features to immediate use:
- Results Mobile now includes creation and updating of Quotes and Invoices from any device, with support to:
1) Capture a signature & related pictures
2) Auto convert any Quote to an Invoice
3) Email or Print from any device
4) Instant access to new and updated quotes & invoices as well as pictures and signature from Results Desktop.
- Results Mobile now includes signature and picture capturing for Service/Work Orders and Activities from any Mobile device so that field technicians can document work and receive signed approval.
- New Documents/Links tabs have been added to the Service Order, Activities and Quotes screens, to access and maintain an unlimited number of images and documents regardless of what version of Results created or updated them.
- Simultaneously open any number of Results data entry screens, even from multiple Data Management Centers, to maintain and view records side-by-side.
- Easily accept and process credit card payments via the new CCP processing module. CCP currently uses the QuickBooks Merchant Services (QBMS) gateway and fully integrates into the existing Results Payments module. The Results QBI engine will transfer the card address and transaction results into QuickBooks.
Note: The CCP AddOn is Free for clients with a Priority Customer Care plan.
- The Results QuickBooks Integration (QBI) module now supports the QuickBooks Closed Date feature. When this date is specified on the QBI Configuration screen, Results will prevent any financial transaction (Invoices & Payments) with a date before the Closed Date from being updated or entered.