Did you know that integrating a CRM with your QuickBooks can not only save your business valuable time but can streamline workflow with automation and generate revenue through up-sell opportunities?
Our recent educational webinar uncovered the top six integration benefits as attendees took a deep dive into the powerful integration between Results CRM and QuickBooks. The presentation discussed how your QuickBooks data can be used for more than just accounting purposes.
If you missed the presentation, make sure to view the webinar here and learn how to:
- Respond quickly to client questions or concerns regarding order status, purchase order history, payment information, invoice balances and more.
- Work within the application of choice. Contact information, employee calendars, important emails, important documents, order history, payment history, and the sales pipeline will all be centralized in one database.
- Quickly identify and assign up-sell opportunities with comprehensive reporting and access to the order history of each account.
- Ensure accuracy by automating “pipeline to invoice” workflow. With a click of a button, quotes can be converted into sales orders and sales orders into invoices, ensuring no details are missed.
- Improve information accuracy by ensuring that contact information is always up-to-date. This way, invoices and purchase orders will always be mailed to the correct address.
- Eliminate double entry. It shouldn’t matter if information is updated in Outlook, QuickBooks or a CRM application; contact information, calendar entries, sales orders and invoices should only need to be entered once.