Converting Quotes to Sales Order and Invoices
Results Quotes can be easily converted to Tasks, Sales Orders, Invoices and Purchase Orders. With the click of a button, all the details of your Quote will be transferred to a new type of record, saving you time and ensuring accuracy on all your records.
To Convert a Quote to a Sales Order or Invoice:
- On the Sales & Marketing tab,in the Quotes group, click Manage. The Quote Data Management Center will appear.
- Double-click on the Quotes you would like to open.
- Click either the S.O. (Sales Order) or Inv. (Invoice)button on the top right portion of the screen, as appropriate.
- A confirmation question will appear. Click “Yes” to continue with the quote conversion.
- The confirmation message will appear with the Sales Order or Invoice number. Comments indicating the Sales Order or Invoice number and date of transfer will be displayed to the right of the Remarks and Class fields on the Quotes screen.
It’s that simple! Quotes, Sales Orders, and Invoices integrate bi-directionaly with QuickBooks, meaning anything you create in Results will also show up in QuickBooks (and vice versa).